Living in the United Kingdom

UK is a great country to spend a life. Most of the people especially teachers and student love it here. The language of UK is English, so if you want to an employment in UK, you should have a visa if you don’t have a British passport. England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales are the four great countries of  The United Kingdom. UK offers you various teaching programs as long term teaching as well as supply teaching. Living in the United Kingdom Supply teaching refers to the scheduled teaching and gives you The freedom to teach more than one place in UK. There is a certification also named QTS (Qualified Teacher Status). If you are a person of outside, you should have minimum experience of four years in teaching in UK to achieve QTS certification. Special training and some standard exams are required for QTS.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s