teaching in London

The education system in London and the UK provides a lot of flexibility in terms of where teachers can work. The majority of jobs offered through Skllz in London, specifically in the greater Europe and London, area. To become a qualified teacher in state maintained schools across the United Kingdom you need to undertake Initial Teacher Training (ITT) or Initial Teacher Education Training (ITET). Many teachers choose to supply teach when they arrive in order to gain experience, and get a feel for the different types of The teaching in London. The British curriculum is very straightforward and simple to pick up, allowing foreign teachers (Canadians, Australians, Kiwis) to pick it up quickly. For foreign teachers, working in the United Kingdom will provide the excitement of teaching in a new educational system.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s